<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I get my new intern today. We have two. I'm going to structure it as a reality program i've tentatively and hackily titled in my brain "america's next top intern". over the course of the summer, they will compete to see who our panel of judges, who will be selected on a rotating basis from the WoW guild. The challenges will mostly involve upon whom i can foist the most work. then, at the end of things, i'll have one who's officially my favorite, then forget his name after about a week.

a disproportionate number of our interns are named peter. a disproportionate number of them are sexxxy.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy