<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

You Can Be A Winner

In their online profiles gay guys always say "no games". "I'm looking for someone down to earth, no games." The thing is, I really like Yahtzee, and want it to be an important part of any relationship I'm in. Also, emotional manipulation and lies, they mean a lot to me, too.

Really, I think if you're gay and you're looking for a relationship with no games, you're missing out on the best part. I mean, we're gay, we're sassy, catty, bullshit slinging MACHINES. If you just want to have butt-sex with well built men and indulge in none of the other dangerous liaisons by way of days of our lives drama, i don't think homosexuality needs you and you should consider getting your man on man action in some other way, possibly joining a men's rugby team, or becoming a marketing executive at abercrombie and fitch.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy