<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Saw I Heart Huckabees. This film, it's possible, was made for my pleasure alone. After it, i felt the need to call my parents, first time left a timid message, called back for a stronger one, and got my dad. The yelling which ensued... i guess other 28 year olds don't yell at their parents so much, but I'd assert that my parents got off pretty yelling free when i was 14 and docile, so, you know.

that's what he kept saying, i was too old to be angry at them. Guilting me is just their first response now.

It's left me with a sense of calm so significant, i'm actually not at all tempted to harass and yell at gay men online. I really wish I could bottle yelling at your dad.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy