<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Saturday, October 09, 2004

How do i say I'm going crazy in the delicate way that doesn't make anyone think anything's wrong?

I don't know how to get the self-pity out of my art. I don't know how to get the self pity out of my life. I did abs/shoulders/back yesterday. does that prove to anyone i'm pro-active? does that let anyone know i'm not just a machine for ruminations on failure.

i'm not falling apart minnesota style, but i'm pretty fucking lonely, and i'm pretty fucking tired of dealing with childishness. I wish i could report homosexuals to some authority for just being mean.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy