<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I hate Scott Capurro.

Admittedly, Scott Capurro and I have exchanged, max, 20 lines of diologue with one antother, but that, precisely, is why I hate him.

For a good year and a half of my 2.5 of comedy in San Francisco, it was perfectly evident to all watchers that I was the Great Gay Hope of San Francisco comedy. I was working harder, wider, and better than just about any other homo in the Bay, and lone among the new comics. All the other flavor comics, latino, black, asian, dirty they all got support from the more experienced of their ilk. Scott Capurro barely spoke to me. I tried to initiate conversation. Bleh. So many times I contemplated emailing and yelling at him for never even offering advice, for giving guest sets to straight boys but not me. But I didn't, so i wrote this and had to finish it after doing bunches of other stuff... this job is bad at distracting my flows.

Ok. Bye.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy