<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I can't help but feel as though I was snubbed by the Booker Prize committee this year. The booker prize is given to the best novel written by a writer born in or living in a member nation of the british commonwealth ever year. Now, admittedly I did not publish a novel this year. Actually I've never published a novel. Or written one. And I'm neither a native nor resident of the british commonwealth. But still, I feel like i've been snubbed. I mean really, they give this thing to canadians. Canada's two greatest writers have booker prizes, and canada's third greatest writer writes instructional books about dogsledding. I don't think I actually need to write anything to prove I'm a better writer than Margaret Atwood. It should simply be assumed.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy