<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Putting yourself out there is really hard. Letting someone know you're interested. Every time i see someone who is hot or appealing in some way, I ask myself, "am i brave enough to tell him how much I dig him." And the answer is always yes, because you can always overcome fear.

The question is whether you SHOULD overcome fear, knowing precisely when you actually should be brave. Because the question isn't how brave you are, it's how hurt you're prepared to be.

How much should I let myself be hurt? I will never know the answer to that.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy