<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Monday, April 19, 2004

Part of me doesn't know how to deal with issues of sexual attractiveness. Like I'm never going to be as sexy as even the average gay guy. I don't know how I'm ever going to get someone to fall in love with me. So I've started taking out attack ads. *doont doont* Devon is a muscular blonde top from the castro. *doont doont* That's what you know about devon, but what don't you know about devon? What you don't know is how many times devon has had crabs. *doont doont* what you don't know is how many dicks devon has sucked since his last chlamydia smear *doont doont* what you don't know is how often so called "top" devon has let a guy up in there "just this one time". "my name is guy branum, and I approve of this ad".

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy