<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Monday, April 19, 2004

I was the single most annoying person at my high school. Now I've always been annoying, I was the kind of child who kept insisting the third grade class play should be long days journey into night. I refused to use contractions. I used to pray every night that god would make me british so i could be that much more sophisticated. And I'm still pretty annoying, but I think, in ways, at 16 I was in the full flower of my annoyingness, there's just something about the Future Business Leaders of America and excessive use of words I learned from SAT prep lists which came together to make me exactly the kind of dick who helped ruin high school for everyone else.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy