<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Friday, March 26, 2004

Since I started playing Grand Theft Auto, i find myself more frequently inclined to make grossly illegal vehicular maneuvers.

Since I started doing comedy, i'll find myself in social situations and sometimes, irregularly, think, "how can i make this about me".

the second one is a hugely embarassing thing, it's one of those think then immediately get super-mad at yourself for thinking it things. i read a masters thesis today arguing why the internet makes people crueler. it also makes us far more willing to disclose things. more honest, in ways, but, you know, social lies are a virtue in ways, it forces us to try to be better people.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy