<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Monday, March 15, 2004

Love is in the Air
So I decided to be all healthy. i was going to be at work, going to have a snack- bottled water and carrots, cuz i'm all Courtney Cox Arquette like that. And I'd had a sinus headache from my allergies and i thought, you know, the water and the vitamin a would be good for me. So as i worked, my sinus headache slowly, slowly, slowly kept getting worse. I started getting dizzy, I started getting nautious. And as I knelt out on the street corner, vomiting up tiny little bits of carrot sawdust, I thought, you know, carrot sticks are really a bad thing to have to vomit up. But then, a moment later, i realized that under the right circumstances, i can opperate as a juicer. Take that, juice tiger.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy