<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I have a nasty habit of writing emails. Long, involved emails to people I only kind of know telling them, generally, how much I like or appreciate them. Or, about 1/5 of the time, how annoyed by them I am. But not normal annoyed, my parsed out, mitigated annoyed that takes into full sight their situation and can never completely give itself over. Point is, i never send the vast majority of them.

Then I never remember if I actually sent them, and have to spend the rest of my relationship with that person trying to figure out just exactly how honest i've been with them.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy