<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

I'm not organized. When I do laundry it's like a high school reuinion, most of the clothes i haven't seen for 10 years and they look like shit.

All my posessions are in a giant pile in the middle of the floor, and i get mad at myself because it takes me forever to find what i'm looking for. On the other hand, it makes it really easy to find things i'm not looking for, so maybe the answer to finding my rent check isn't a bunch of manila folders and filing cabinets, it's just saying "you know, what i'm really looking for is a scented candle and He-Man's faithful sidekick Man-At-Arms.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy