<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

I have a new job. I'm now a writer at TechTV. I write a trivia game they're going to have playable on their web site along with their late night comedy shows. It is a really sweet, sweet gig. If I'm still in SF in two years, someone get a crowbar and point me towards New York, but until then, I've got a joke job. I'm working in a good direction and making decent money.

Also, I need to keep working hard at the comedy. Can't get too fond of coming home at night.

A week ago, I had one of those talks with tony sparks, the kind where he talks to you about your life and where it needs to go. Fuck, he is a shaman. He says i need to have a clear and detailed explanation of what I want to be famous for and why. That's a doozy. it's hard to hope. ahh, but what a situation to be in.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy