<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

log

ummmm...

Well, last night I did my first monday at the punchline. it's been quite a long time in coming, but it went very nicely.

It was weird, i was almost nervous for the first time in forever. it may have been my first monday, but i've done the punch showcase enough not to be scared. just kinda felt like i should be sure to deliver.

At the end of the show, there was a particular pleasure. I left the green room at the end of the show, you know, to recieve kudos (ahhh, PARAMUS). But as the lights came up and the people started to move, who would I see but my favorite trash journalist and his cheese-loving lady. I had asked ryan to come, but didn't think he was. Ryan was grinning and wonderful, Anne had keen and insightful points about the very idea of stand-up comedy. when i'm around my friends, there are always moments when i sort of congradulate myself for knowing people so insightful. I don't know if i can be friends with people who aren't good readers of society. or, rather, it's not a condition of being my friend, it's simply a quality which always seems to be present within those whose society i enjoy.

Oh, and last night I learned I'm going to get to audition for the Montreal comedy festival. Going to Montreal would be NEAT.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy