<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

am watching pretty in pink. recent viewing of new Freaky Friday remake sort of made clear for me how much i didn't pick up on when in my teen years, being alienated from sexuality, as i was. like, my parents think now the answer to my homosexuality is to "agree to disagree" and get angry when i mention it... but i never really thought about all the parenting they didn't do back then on subjects sexual. and yeah, they were probably more than ready to do it if i'd shown any heterosexual interest, and it is more difficult managing any "different" situation, but the point still remains, It'd have been nice to have someoen to care about me the first time love went awry, to hate the first boy who broke my heart, and, still, to help me and talk to me about this stuff as it goes on.

but pretty in pink weighs in because... i never really knew what emotions to attribute to people in so many teen-romance situations when i was younger because i had no teen romances. Ducky is a beautiful creation.

and teenagers have stopped looking like young adults to me. they look like overgrown children. can't explain it. i'm just getting older.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy