<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

When I was young my dad always made me go duck hunting with him. I guess he thought it would make a real man out of me. The thing is, I was an unusually large, awkward child, as I continue to be a rather large, awkward adult, but somehow, absolutely every weekend, I managed to fall down face first into the rice field and fill my hipwaders to the brim with very cold stagnant water. It’s very possible that is the very moment when I realized if that was what masculinity involved, I was interested in knowing what that whole “apron” thing was about.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy