<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

I get very tired of vegetarians. They refuse to eat meat because it’s hurtful to the animals. Have they ever met a chicken? I grew up on a farm. When my mom brought a roast chicken to the table, I knew what it’s name was, but still, I eat meat. Because I HATE chickens. Spend some time with them, you’ll realize, chickens are not graceful children of nature, they are smelly, hateful, vile animals who love to peck and scratch me. “Oh, but it hurts the chickens” I’m not denying it, I’m not saying chickens can’t feel pain. I’m just saying maybe I’d have more sympathy if they didn’t love to peck me so much. So until the nightmares go away., I will have my revenge, and it is named mcnugget.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy