<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

I come from a small farming town in rural northern california. If this tells you how small it is, when someone says “I’m going downtown” they mean the bait shop.

Wal-mart disturbs me. There’s something vaguely anti-semitic about a powerhouse retail chain being owned by gentiles.

There’s supposed to be this working class american dream where everyone works hard for their kids to go to college and succeed. I don’t know if it really exists for most working class people, though. In my home town, most families just focussed themselves on the hope they might get tires for the chevy on blocks in the front yard.

Disney currently has three shows on broadway and is planning more. Some people fear this is going to lead to lead to a corporate artistic bankruptcy in american theater. I disagree, I think it’s part of something much, much bigger. I think that Disney is attempting to execute a full-scale hostile takeover of homosexuality. It’s a huge commodity these days: Will and Grace, Queer Eye, we are fruity gold. Disney knows that, and it must possess us. Call me paranoid L&G, but there will come a day when I can no longer kiss a boy without getting prior written consent from Michael Eisner… or Goofy.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy