<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Monday, November 24, 2003

Congress recently passed a law allowing the US to start testing nuclear weapons again. Now, I'm no nuclear physicist, but I did once consider buying one of Jimmy Carter's books about jesus, and I can tell you what nuclear testing is going to show: that nuclear bombs are good at blowing lots of stuff up.

Oh, and it'll give kids in Nevada cancer and cost the country billions.

You know, I like an ICBM as much as the next guy, but I really don't think a billion dollar missile program is the best use of company funds when the real threat to our safety is five guys named mohommed sharing shwarma in a cave outside kabul.

Why is america spending so much on efforts so grossly unrelated to the realities of modern warfare? Well, children, i'm sorry to say, but I think it just might be possible that our little experiment in democracy might be so delirious from infection that it's actually prioritized the maintained security of us all behind the financial interests of a few boys with some money in the military industrial complex.

christ, i sound like a trite '80's marxist. Someone call an exorcist, you know, an atheist one.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy