<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Monday, September 08, 2003

Query

When I leave messages on my answering machine, I always realize how faggy my voice sounds. A more actuallized person than me would say to himself "Guy, you are gay, your voice sounding gay isn't wrong, it's simply appropriate." But I am not such a person. Emotional maturity is for chumps. So I generally spend an entire afternoon trying to make my voice sound "normal," and by the time I'm done it sounds nothing like me. Some people think my answering machine voice sounds sexy, but most people think it sounds like 1980's novelty rapper Ton Loc. "Let's do it" Finally I just erased the message and let the automated computer voice answer my messages. But i've listened to it... and i think my answering machine might be gay.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy