<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Friday, August 01, 2003

Guybert

It's possible that i don't hate my job, i think i may just hate co-workers. Like, you can never truly be friends with a co-worker, because if i talked about or did with my co-workers what i do with my friends, i'd probably be in prison right now. With co-workers you have to lead lives of constant small talk. I have to take all my rage and hate and anti-social behavior and hide them and do my best to chat like a midwestern housewife. .... something something fear of having someone ask to lunch with me.

last week i sat in a room for two and a half hours while a man read, word for word on a speaker-phone, 80 pages of powerpoint presentation. I question the value of that meeting, because i know how to read. For some reason my work keeps insisting on target marketing its meetings to pre-schoolers.

Powerpoint presentations really are storybooks for adults.

I just don't fit into corporate culture that well. They *INSIST* I wear pants. and they almost never let me communicate in sock-puppet form.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy