<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Thursday, July 31, 2003

the Wobblies

I am very tired of anti-corporate people. You know, yeah, corporations are slowly chipping away at our "democracy" and leading us towards lives of economic slavery, but how can I hate them, they do so much for me. They've given me a starbucks on every corner, an ashton and demi on every magazine cover. When was the last time a hippy collective made me a summer blockbuster about crime fighting sex kittens. They can Mao and Lenin all they like, but until the black block anarchists can produce a copy of (some commy rag) as glossy and vacant as vanity fair, they're never going to win over the hearts of america.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy