<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Thursday, July 31, 2003

Voulez vous...

French is a gendered language, like, in french, everything is either masculine or feminine. WHich makes me think it must severely impact the instantiation of gender roles in France, maybe that's why women couldn't vote there until 1952. It also makes me wonder what gender the new McGriddle sandwitch is. Like, is there a guy in McDonald's french headquarters whose only job is to decide what gender the new products are. Like "Le Sandwich du Crap" or "La Sandwich du Crapee". And, also, how do i get that job. I mean, it can't be a fulltime job, he totally hasn't had anything to do since le McRib. they probably make him fight off all the irate french farmers when they try to storm McDonalds.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy