<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Monday, July 21, 2003

Ouroberous
does this mark the first time I repeat a subject title... I think it's possible

There is nothing on this planet sexier than an arm band tattoo. Like a guy says to himself, hey, I want to be distinctive, I want to make myself pulse with sexual energy, hey, I know, I'll get the exact same tattoo that 9/10ths of america already got in 1996.

It's such a beautiful message, Hey ladies, look at my arm, it's big and strong because I am a man and will make big strong love to YOU. And you'll see guys, and they've got arm band tattoos, but no actual bicep to show off, and that's pathetic, but what's sadder is when a guy actually does have a nice big bicep all ringed up with barbed wire or celtic banding, because that means he's TRYING. He's saying "hi, my name is dylan and I'm a man skeeze". Gentlemen, cruel to be kind, i'm just doing this for your own good, but an arm band tattoo is the male equivalent of a tube top.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy