<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Monday, July 14, 2003

Mind Games

I love the People Magazine crossword puzzle so much. So much. Not to do. Doing it is a kind of torture. The obviousness of the answer is almost painful, such that filling in the gigantic boxes just seems like a kind of chore, like filling in the name-letter bubbles before taking a scan-tron test. No, I love the People Magazine crossword because it's fun to think about how much smarter I am than america. Look at this, america is sitting in the dentist's office, desparately trying to remember a four letter horror film about a killer whale. America is RETARDED. Every time I feel weak, or emotionally bankrupt, I remember not to judge myself by my shortcomings, but by other people's shortcomings.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy