<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Monday, July 07, 2003

log

Had to come in an hour early this morning in preparation for the time off with annemarie. This, combined with the fact that I a) drank a mountain dew at 12:30 am, because i'm stupid, thus couldn't sleep until 3, and b) went off the atkins over the holiday weekend, and c) have been regularly enjoying coffee, returning the monkey to it's long vacated dorsal position, has resulted in me having a dickens of a headache.

didn't get up last night. my poor little soul aches, aches every sunday I don't get up. Why am I not yet a regular. how much more talent can they EXPECT?

I love me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy