<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

An Informational Bracelet

What would Jesus do? all these bumper stickers ask. Well knowing jesus, he'd talk. Like, the presumption of the bumper sticker is that jesus would do the right and moral thing, but all we really know about him as a person is that he liked to hear the sound of his own messianic voice.

WWJD? He'd tell a parable, maybe an "I AM" locution if John was around, he'd tell us why life is like a mustard seed or a vine or a carpet cleaner, then wow, we'd all be better, boring people.

I prefer a less long-winded diety, Like Durga, the Hindu warrior goddess. I would really like a what would durga do bracelet, because in the majority of cases, the answer is "kill a deamon buffalo". That has way more relevance to my life than a parable about carpet cleaners.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy