<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Finding the ME inside

The other day I didn't go to work, I called in disaffected. So I stayed home and decided to reflect on my life, and what I mean to the world, and at the end of it, there was one question that sort of lingered over the whole ordeal: Why can't my life be more like Days of our Lives? I can't tell you how long it's been since someone tried to kill me to steal my husband. Nobody ever switches my baby or implants me with microchips or reveals that they're actually my father because the man I thought was my father was actually a jewel theif in Luxembourg at the time. If wonder whether my life means anything to anyone, it's largely because of the lack of sexy adventure.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy