<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Emotional Maturity

My favorite part of a relationship is breaking up.

It's the only part I'm good at. I'm terrible at relationships. I don't know how to negotiate petty problems, my spooning technique is very poor and I fear and resent men. Like *IN* the relationship I never know what to say, but the very moment we break up. "You Tiara worshiping limey fuck" Somehow "I've met manequins with more profound insights" I just know exactly what to say, "You should really consider using a conditioner, because your hair is getting almost as dull and lifeless as your cock"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy