<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Devi

a thought clipped from an email to the Honorable Sue Mell, because I wanted to keep the thought, but didn't want to revisit it too closely in my head, because I am a man, and I am scared of feeling, to some extent:

My best friend from New York is having a cancer scare. I'm so very unprepaired to deal with any and all issues of mortality. Isn't it particularly hard when they're far enough away that you can't touch them? it is for me. I feel a bit as though, if I could just get hold of her, her reality would eclipse any possibility of disolution. I suppose that's just a reflection of my naive certainty that I'm too real to die.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy