<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Thursday, July 17, 2003

&...ster

So there's this web site called friendster, and what it does, is it allows you to create a network of your friends and their friends with like profiles and everything, and using it has been fascinating. It's really neat to look and see just how boring my friend's friends are. Wow, ANOTHER black haired hipster in a trucker cap and a cowboy shirt, I can't believe his favorite band is radiohead. What's this, a blandly attractive gay guy, who would have guessed david sedaris is his favorite author. Then I wonder, what must I look like to them? In the cold flourescence of an online questionaire, do I seem as bland, as textureless as they. Then I remember I'm a socially retarded 300 pound bald gay jewish native american with conservative political leanings, and I breathe a sigh of relief, because in this dehumanizing soulless age, I'd rather be a sideshow attraction than a cliche.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy