<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Thursday, July 31, 2003

Angel Dust

My life is very complex, and so often, I just don't know where to look for guidance. Some people say i should look to religion. Unfortunately, the bible is boring. Also, it doesn't really relate to my life: I'm like "Dear bible, is it ok for me to steal office supplies," and the bible is like "i don't give a shit, but you sure as hell shouldn't have sex with a moabitess". What I really wish was that there were something just as preachy as the bible, but hip and relevant and today, and interesting, full of my favorite sit-com actors. What the world needs is after school specials for urban 20-somethings.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy