<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Friday, June 20, 2003

My Rod and My Staff

As a homosexual, I get most of my loving off of the internet. But sending all those pictures, making small talk, figuring out if he's old or creepy or TYPES IN ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME, that can be really time consuming, and with my busy schedule, I can't just spend 2 hours online every time I need to fuck someone. So I hired a temp. Her name is Leslie. She just graduatated from UCSC with a degree in Art History. She's a really bright girl, and a good little typist, but she's just always calling me up "Hello, Mr. Branum... he wants to know how thick it is." "Mr. Branum, what does PNP mean?" Ladies, huh?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy