<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Monday, June 16, 2003

Lamb Fat

I theorize that the Atkins works not by forcing one into Ketosis/Lypolysis as suggested by the eponymous and sainted doctor, but simply by stopping people from snacking between meals. Like, let's say I get randomly hungry and want a bite to eat. Normally I'd just grab some crackers, or matzah (cuz i'm jewish like that) or maybe some yogurt. EMPTY CALORIES. see, the Atkins says "Yes, guy, you can snack, but the only snack you can have is Lamb Fat." And I'm like "dude, you can keep your Lamb Fat, I can wait until dinner." Thus, weight gain is evaded.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy