<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Monday, June 23, 2003

The Knowledge of Good and Evil

Anti-gay bias is an odd issue for me. It's not like people are coming up to me and calling me faggot and bashing me. I would break them. It's more people around me saying little things that imply there's nothing on earth worse than be a queer.

Fuck that, fuck that right in the ass, and i can, because i'm a fruit. I can fuck any hole in america and never feel bad, because i'm a fruit. I can walk down the street singing show tunes, I can wear a neckercheif, I can dress up like bette midler, I can get any girl to let me touch her boobs, I can walk up to a urinal and look over at the man of my dreams and why? Because I'm a cocksucking, dick licking, faggoty queer FRUIT. I'm nature's candy.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy