<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Thursday, June 19, 2003

Jumpin' Jumpin'

I got a cap a few weeks ago. A gold Toof, if you will. It took them three tries to put it in, because they didn't use lube and i'm very tight. But on the last trip, after it was finally in my mouth, the Tooth Nurse handed me a receipt and said I owed 40% of a fucking huge lot of money. I asked why it cost so much. She said, "well, gold teeth are made of gold, which you might have heard is pretty expensive, more expensive than avocados, even." I said i could buy a whole truck of gold avocados for the amount they were charging me, and then she said "Oh, yeah, we forgot to mention, the gold tooth comes with an escalade." I guess that's why it's so expensive.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy