<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Thursday, June 26, 2003

I am a canibal
I sip the souls of dead potatoes
shifting through bubbles
and sharing their clarity.

I eat flesh, the flesh of the inside
the meat of truth in
scandinavian syrup.

I see through the drink,
through the meat into myself
through the hate and tarted eyes
into a truth told twixt our bones
into the song of souls sold together
and lumps of life share
all they know of death.

in a cup.

I am a liquor in a safeway sugar free clear beverage
I am cold and my essense mingles with what is around me
but i retain something I cannot quite say
but the potatoes remind me it's
fun.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy