<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Friday, June 20, 2003

Escalade

I've lived in Oakland for about 2 years, and it's been really interesting to watch the cycle of poverty and crime. Young kids, they grow up in a community with no infrastructure, no education, and the only people they see who are successful are drug dealers, driving around in their escalades, jewels on their fingers, beautiful homes. These poor children with no hope dream of growing up to be a drug dealer. After two years in oakland, I've started dreaming of becoming a drug dealer. I have a law degree and I'm TELEMARKETING. *I* want an escalade, *I* want platinum teeth,*I* want an unending supply of hookers.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy