<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Friday, June 20, 2003

Dearest Kitty

My mental illness appears to be getting in the way of my hopes of becoming a cheerleader. I try to cheer along with the other girls, but i'm periodically suffused with senses of hopelessness and self-hatred. One can't really give a cry of "Defense" when one can think of nothing but her creative bankruptcy and social alienation. I fear the angst can be seen nearly vibrating from my pompoms. Where shall I find solace, Kitty? I fear it will only be at the bottom of a bottle of wine cooler. What kind of monster have I become?

Sincerely,

Guy's ID

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy