<$BlogRSDUrl$>

These words are the last testament of Jesus Christ in the New World.

Monday, June 16, 2003

6:00 am

I had to come in to work at 6 am today. Ok, 6:30. Ok, 6:42. Point stands that the hour was ungodly, and even approacing the solstice as we are, it wasn't quite light yet. I may never recover. But as I approached the early-hours entrance to my building (the ever fungible 505 14th St) a guy I know popped out of the security building. He's a guy I know from my non-work life. Let's call him "dan" as that is his name. Dan plunges on me and starts talking. Which is cool, he's an entirely affable guy. Apparently he's worked graveyard there as a security guard for about a month. Cool. But then Dan followed me into the building and started going up the elevator with me, still talking, and then i remembered something about dan i'd previously forgotten. See, apparently dan somehow learned how to talk without learning to have a conversation. He just sort of says things, random, unrelated things in succession. It was very odd, but i was finally able to escape him at the security door on my floor.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My email is guyball@yahoo.com. I don't know how to put it in here as a magical link thingy